Blinds For Conservatories - Cover Windows With Plastic
Plastic drapery grommets : Shutters discount : Web blinds.
Plastic Drapery Grommets
- A grommet is a ring inserted into a hole through thin material, such as fabric. Grommets are generally flared or collared on each side to keep them in place, and are often made of metal, plastic, or rubber.
- (Grommet (sportsperson)) "Grommet" ("grom") is a term used to describe a young participant in extreme sports. The term originally was used in the sport of surfing for anyone under the age of 16.
- A tube surgically implanted in the eardrum to drain fluid from the middle ear
- (grommet) cringle: fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- An eyelet placed in a hole in a sheet or panel to protect or insulate a rope or cable passed through it or to prevent the sheet or panel from being torn
- A young or inexperienced skier, snowboarder, surfer, or skateboarder
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
These shower curtains are made from sturdy 9-ounce cotton duck cloth with heavy duty nickel coated brass grommets. Not only will they last for years but they are machine washable and require no liner. The weight of the fabric prevents it from billowing inwards, making your shower appear larger. Made in USA from 100% USA grown cotton. Wash in cold water, hang back up in shower to dry. Expect shrinkage of about 3% to 4%. Weight of the wet shower curtain will pull out any wrinkles and stretch curtain back to proper length. Size: 65 x 72 inches. Available in White, Natural, Blue, Blue Ticking Stripe and Black with White Polka Dots.
June 30th: Friendly Plastic Marbling Pendant Challenge Entry
Pendant titled: All That Glitters. Friendly Plastic marbled in metalic colors, set in a drapery grommet, and accented with beads and a vintage earring.
Tween Grommet at the Skate park. "Danny Way used to skate like that."
plastic drapery grommets
100 Eyelets & Pliers For Attaching Eyelets On Tarps, Tents, Canvas Bags, Awnings & Pool Covers. This is a new set of 100 eyelets and a pair of pliers. Great for attaching eyelets on tarps, tents, canvas bags, awnings, pool covers, etc. Includes 100 assorted eyelets. The pliers measure approximately 6 3/4" (171.45 mm) longWe work hard to update our descriptions and pictures of our merchandise. As part of a process of ongoing innovation by our suppliers, newer versions of the item shown may be shipped before we are able to complete an update. As a result there may be a slight variation in color and design.
outside roll up blinds
pit blinds for duck hunting
blinds for cars
uv shade cloth
black and white drapery fabric
lighting glass shade
blinds corners and curves
Post a comment
| HOME |