Blinds For Conservatories - Cover Windows With Plastic
Large Grommets For Drapes - Electric Rv Awnings.
Large Grommets For Drapes
- (grommet) cringle: fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A young or inexperienced skier, snowboarder, surfer, or skateboarder
- (Grommet (sportsperson)) "Grommet" ("grom") is a term used to describe a young participant in extreme sports. The term originally was used in the sport of surfing for anyone under the age of 16.
- A grommet is a ring inserted into a hole through thin material, such as fabric. Grommets are generally flared or collared on each side to keep them in place, and are often made of metal, plastic, or rubber.
- An eyelet placed in a hole in a sheet or panel to protect or insulate a rope or cable passed through it or to prevent the sheet or panel from being torn
- A tube surgically implanted in the eardrum to drain fluid from the middle ear
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
No sew large grommets. Comes in ten natural color options for coordinating with all materials. Grommet opening: 1-9/16" diameter, Grommet overall: 2-3/8". Grommet rim width: 3/8". For rods up to 1-3/8" diameter, for sheer or drapery-weight fabrics. Grommets are machine washable. Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean. Also, can be used as an accent throughout a curtain as an overall creative twist. Definitely a product that will let your imagination run wild. Grommet tool not required. Package contains: set of eight grommets.
Grommets needed, handwriting lessons, not.
My friend Lizzie's dog, Grommet.
sliding vertical blinds
graber drapery rods
canopy tent side panels
bottom up roman blinds
baby shade tent
quest canopy replacement
drapery workroom price list
Post a comment
| HOME |